Priceline Hotel: 4* Detroit (Downtown Detroit) The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit

chris20
By chris20,
in

Merry Christmas everybody!🎅

Got a discount code for Priceline Express (12%). Used it for our upcoming stay in August at Detroit. I hope Downtown is a safe area. The hotel looks quite nice and I didn`t find any hotels with lower star ratings and a lower price, so I took the deal. BiddingHelper.com was right, so again very useful. Used the link provided there.

Amenities were:

Pets Allowed

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

The price was 132 $ per room/nite before taxes. With the coupon the price dropped to 311 $ for two rooms after tax, so about 155 $ including tax per room. Compared to the 305$/nite/room with taxes at the westin homepage it`s really a good deal. Again a very early booking for an august trip, but I couldn`t resist after receiving the Priceline Coupon. And it`s nice to stay at such a huge and luxury hotel for that price. Normally we would have taken something cheaper, but as mentioned the prices for lower star levels were equal.

Best wishes, Christian

Merry Xmas/Happy New Year... and congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you were able to get this one reserved early (one less thing to think about) and that the BiddingHelper.com was helpful with your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]