Hotwire Hotel: 4* Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City - Downtown) Little America Hotel & Towers

casperslc
By casperslc,
in

Hello again!

I am looking for a deal in Salt Lake City on December 27 for one night.  I live here so I have been able to figure out a few of the Priceline Express and Hotwire listings

Hotwire:

$71 - Little America

$66- Radisson

$64 Crystal Inn

231 is Grand America.

PL:

214-  is Grand America

62 - Radisson

Do you think I could do a little better by bidding? I skipped the properties around those prices that may include Hampton Inn.  I don't want to stay there.  Grand America would be great but not near that cost. Little America is the smallest motel type room. The Radisson doesn't have a bed type to choose. Or it's a queen and a King is preferred.  All those places are ok unless I can do better.  Better is always better! :)

For this stay... 3.5 star up, Salt Lake City - Downtown - Temple- University, December 27 -28, Must have an indoor pool, please.

Thank you

48 minutes ago, casperslc said:

I live here so I have been able to figure out a few of the Priceline Express and Hotwire listings

If you haven't seen it yet, we have added a new feature to our Bidding Helper tool that i'd gather can likely figure them out much faster :wink:

1) search using our BiddingHelper.com tool

2) click the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW and/or PRICELINE EXPRESS tabs

3) hover your mouse (or click) the 'FIND MATCH from HOTEL LIST' button

==> the guessed hotel should be shown almost instantly

As for your original question...

53 minutes ago, casperslc said:

Must have an indoor pool

If you're bidding on Priceline how do you ensure that the hotel you receive has an Indoor Pool? (as there are 3.5 star and higher hotels in this zone that do not have an Indoor pool)

If an Indoor Pool is a need (vs. a want) i would suggesting picking a hotel that you have identified (or have us and/or our BiddingHelper.com tool confirm the ID) which you know offers an indoor pool.

Would no indoor pool be a deal breaker, as that i think that would be your deciding factor between using Bidding for a Hotel Room vs. taking a PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you need help with a bidding strategy let us know.

Also, priceline continues to move/hide the bidding page, so we have set up Bidding for Hotel Rooms.com for the quickest and easiest and access to the bidding page.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Resort, Free internet, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services

It is the Little America.  I used your link to find out the hotel prior to selecting the hotel.  It was a match.

Thanks for your help!

Btw.... bidding 150 for the only 5 star in SLC was not accepted.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]