Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

BookSharpie
By BookSharpie,
in

Hi,

I'm seeing the following :

4 star Bonnet Creek -free internet, kids activities, airport shuttle, golf nearby and smoke free room.  Can't tell which resort it is.

There is also a 3.5 star for $267 with the above amenities except kids activities - could this be Coronado?

I'm looking for a disney resort preferably Animal kingdom. 

Thanks for your help.

I'm assuming the 4 star has other amenities associated with it as well (as just off the bat i see that there is no restaurant listed in your amenity set, so i'm guessing the list above is not everything shown)?  Please always include the full set of amenities and the room rate per nite as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers as well as ensures we are researching the correct property that you are interested in.

Is this the 4 star:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $308
Free internet
Airport shuttle
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Golf nearby
Children's activities
==> best guess here would be Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

and is this the 3.5 star:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $265
Free parking
Free internet
Resort
Airport shuttle
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
==> Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were originally hoping would be offered and that you're happy with the results... we're happy to have been able to help!:smile:

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the parks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]