Priceline Hotel: On-Site Disney World Hotel for 2/16 - 2/21

oh2btallr2
By oh2btallr2,
in

I may already be late to the game, but we just booked a family vacation to Disney World.  Our family of four is going, and planning to meet up with grandparents + aunts / uncles.  As we are the ones with the kids, we were hoping to stay on-site at a Disney World hotel, the dates re 2/16 - 2/21.  I did a quick parse through the Hotwire deals, but it was hard for me to tell which ones might actually be on-property, and I'm looking for the more centrally located ones (like close to Epcot or Magic Kingdom), so was hoping for some tips from folks who might have a little more experience or knowledge of the area.

I also looked through things like Costco deals, which did seem to still have the Dolphin / Swan, but where they make you buy a package that includes tickets.  The grandparents are kindly supplying tickets, which is why it would be nice to find just a hotel and not have to worry about the park tickets as well.

To be more succinct - for hotel help, looking for 3.5* or greater, in the area in / around Epcot / Magic Kingdom, from 2/16 - 2/21, no greater than $400 a night.

Help or pointers are greatly appreciated - thank you!

Unfortunately i'm not seeing anything 'on-site' for your dates at under $400/nite.

I am seeing what might be The Boardwalk for $560+ per nite, but i didn't research it any further given that it's over your budget (i will try to dig deeper if you tell me that this is an option at this price)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see you found something that works for your needs.

Thank you for returning here and closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Have a nice trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]