Priceline Hotel: Disney Resort?

BookSharpie
By BookSharpie,
in

Priceline has a 4 star hotel with Swimming Poll, handicap, restaurant and no smoking in Bonnet Creek for $286.  It says last person got Hilton Bonnet Creek but since there is no mention of additional resort fees when I go to book, I am inclined to think this is a Disney property and not the Hilton or Swan.  Could it be Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this offer:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $286/nite with:
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> although i'm not 100% certain, i feel 'pretty good' with a guess of the Animal Kingdom Lodge

Not sure of your risk tolerance, but i do see a HOTWIRE offer for $326/nite which i have more confidence in being the Animal Kingdom, but don't know if you prefer the less expensive/increased risk of the one above vs. the more expensive/less risk of the HOTWIRE offer.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts (or how it goes if you take the offer above) and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

7 minutes ago, BookSharpie said:

Hotwire is Animal Kingdom Lodge which I have already booked for a few days before the 19th, thanks to you guys

It would be helpful if you could post your win (as a NEW TOPIC) so others are aware of this hotel recently being one (as well for anyone that is able to travel during the same timeframe as you).  Assuming this was purchased thru HOTWIRE, we could also use this information to compare to PRICELINE EXPRESS for the same dates to perhaps increase the confidence of the priceline deal above.:wink:

7 minutes ago, BookSharpie said:

I may wait and see on this given the uncertainty vs the Hotwire one.

Just keep in mind that both could disappear at any time.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK, thanks for closing this thread with your decision.

It would still be appreciated and helpful to others if you posted your previous HOTWIRE win.

Have a great trip.

I’m getting similar results for December 14-20. $252 a night in bonnet creek. No resort fees.   

4 star

Swimming pool

handicap facilities

non smoking

what are the chances this is A Disney hotel  and more specifically animal kingdom? I was thinking it was animal kingdom because this was 300+ reviews and the same rating like animal kingdom but When i do a regular Priceline search animal kingdom is not available (it is on Expedia and some other sites) and I also didn’t see it on the Priceline express 4 star bonnet creek hotel list on this site.  Also does not match any hotel. 

what do you think. 😬

On 11/26/2019 at 12:25 PM, BookSharpie said:

Thank you so much and yes, Hotwire is Animal Kingdom Lodge which I have already booked for a few days before the 19th, thanks to you guys, but wanted to extend my stay for cheaper.  I may wait and see on this given the uncertainty vs the Hotwire one.

Also, which Hotwire deal got you the animal kingdom? I see a few 4 stars in bonnet creek

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]