Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York (Central Park South) Le Meridien NYC

mm210914
By mm210914,
in

Which day(s) do you need... just the nite of Nov 27 or something different/longer than just this one nite.

A few other questions as well:
1) you do realize that although you may get (very) lucky and get a room that faces the parade, there is no way to guarantee that this would be the case (and not something that you should expect)

2) given #1, if you ultimately intend to watch on the sidewalk but just want to be close to the parade route, is something that is 1-2 blocks off of the route acceptable or do you need to be directly on the parade route?

I did have a quick look at rates for just 11/27 and prices are surprisingly relatively affordable given that this is usually a very expensive nite, but i was mostly looking at 4.5*-5* that would be near the parade route and not necessarily directly on it.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

30 minutes ago, mm210914 said:

I'm pretty sure it's...

Have you looked at what (the new feature) of our Bidding Helper tool indicates?

1) search using BiddingHelper.com

2) click the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab (or the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab if using that service)

3) hover your mouse over the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' button

--> best guess will be revealed as well as 'regular retail rates' for hotels of that star rating in the zone and also hotels of the same star rating in the zone that have already been reported to the board

The above should work for most PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE offerings.

Just saw your dates (missed that when i saw your 2nd message) so i'll have a quick look and respond again....

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How about any of the following (along with our best guess for each):

4.5* Madison Square Garden - Convention Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $182/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Free Internet
==> Crowne Plaza HY36

4.5* HOTWIRE Times Square for $168
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Golf
==> Sanctuary Hotel NYC

5* HOTWIRE Times Square for $196
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> The Michelangelo Hotel

4.5* HOTWIRE Central Park South for $214
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> The Parker NY

Although the Crowne Plaza HY36 is probably my favorite hotel of those above, note that (from what i have read) there is no viewing from 34th-38th St since this is the official 'telecast' area so you would need to walk a little north before cutting down to Sixth Ave to view the parade.

Any of the above work for your needs... for the most part they are all highly rated (or as per my previous post directly above you can use our BiddingHelper.com tool to further research and identify other offers that are appearing for your dates)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Hello

I'm so grateful for this forum and the help that you have provided.

I booked on Hotwire for 11/28 and 11/29 in the Central Park South zone.

Checking out on 11/30.

Got the Le Meridien  4* for $ 136 per night and a total of $414.26

I jumped on it because this hotel used to be the VICEROY and was classified as a 4.5* two years ago.   I've stayed there and it's very close to the parade route. 

Amenities

Business center Fitness cente rInternet accessPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

🙂

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you scored a great deal that works out perfectly for your plans!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the New York City Hotwire Hotel List with the new name for this property.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay... and the parade!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]