Priceline Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Overland Park) Aloft Hotel Leawood Overland Park

NicoleFnJane
By NicoleFnJane,
in

Looking for some suggestions Hotwire or Priceline. Having trouble finding anything that looks like a great deal to me this time. Prefer Olathe/leawood/Overland Park area but would do crown center or country club plaza in Missouri 

9/20-9/22 1 adult 2 kids. Indoor pool would be nice but not required. Prefer 3+ stars but good ratings and no bugs is a must 

What are the prices that you're currently seeing and what is it that you're hoping to pay? (this will help us better identify something that you would consider to be a 'deal')

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For this hotel offer:

3* Overland Park (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $67/nite with:
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet in room
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
==> Courtyard by Marriott Kansas City Overland Park/Convention Center would be my best guess

NOTE: if interested in this property use the link above so as to not confused with a different 3 star hotel offered for $68/nite but i'm unable to get the full details/description of that one... not sure if it's me or if an issue on PRICELINE's end since i experienced the same issue last week too

Not sure how hold the children you're traveling with are, but if you could 'get away with' booking for 2adults/0children i'm also seeing what looks to be the aLoft Leawood for $87/nite, should that be of any interest (although i will also add that at this aLoft a room with a King bed is designated as maximum 2 guests).

There are also plenty of hotels near the airport around this price point, but not sure if that will work for your needs or not.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]