Priceline Hotel: 3.5 Walt Disney World - Disney Springs 10/6/-10/7/2019

wafflehouse
By wafflehouse,
in

Hi guys, trying to figure out what this 3.5 star hotel is on Priceline Express. Area is Disney springs 10/6/2019-10/7/2019. Rate is $55 before taxes, but I'm being thrown off by there being no resort/mandatory fee listed when you click through and look at the charges on Priceline Express. That's how I've been able to identify things in the past. Amenities are below.

Restaurant

Free Internet available

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this one:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $55/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area is my best guess here

NOTE that the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area is a 4 star rated property by PRICELINE, so it would not be the one above

Does the Wyndham Garden work for your needs this trip?  If not, what is it that you are looking for and what is your maximum budget for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]