Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park) Hyatt Regency Chicago

Riane
By Riane,
in

Dear,

Could you help me id this hotel? Priceline express

CHICAGO
September 19, 2019 to September 21, 2019 | 1 Room(s)

$89 - 2*

Chicago Loop - Grant Park

Restaurant

Free Internet available

Free Internet

If it's possible, can you suggest other options? I'm looking for Magnificent Mile, Lincoln Park, Chicago Loop and South Michigan Ave. My budget is $200 with taxs.

Thanks in advance.

Riane Torres

For this property:

2* Chicago Loop - Grant Park (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $89/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
==> Travelodge by Wyndham Downtown Chicago is the best guess for this one

I'm not seeing anything else that is within your budget in these zones... $100/nite per nite all-in per is really tough in most major cities.

If SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID is an option you may be able to do much better as prices in large metropolitan locations often drop for weekend nites.  Just as an example (since this is room rate only) you can see just for the Friday  nite:

4* Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $103/nite with:
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
==> on an all-in basis this would be over your budget, but you can see just how much less things get on the weekend

Another option would be if you wanted to stay at a nice hotel out by the airport and commute in, but then it becomes a trade-off between nice quality vs. convenience.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That Travelodge is an old property and not a particularly good option in my opinion.

On HOTWIRE, I'm seeing:

3* HOTWIRE Theater District - Loop for $124
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
==>  Best guess for this would be the Hilton Garden Inn North Loop. While unfortunately more than what you were hoping for, I think it's a better value for the money than the Travelodge for $90, plus also puts you at a better location, nicer/newer property, etc.

I'm very familiar with Chicago and happy to answer any questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 3 weeks later...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a great deal for this stay... a substantial upgrade to the hotels you were originally considering for not really much more in price.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]