Hotwire Hotel: 4* Long Island City Ravel Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham

NicoleFnJane
By NicoleFnJane,
in

Changing search to 2adults/1child i see THIS 4 star hotel in Long Island City for $205/nite which would appear to be the Ravel. (as always confirm your travel details on the landing page)

Complimentary

Free breakfast, Free internet

Amenities

Business center, Fitness center, Golf nearby, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is THIS 3.5* Long Island City hotel for $143/nite:

Complimentary

Free internet

Amenities

Business center, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

==> best guess would be the Wyndham Gardne Long Island City

... and this 4 star Long Island City for $176 which i believe we agree is likely The Ravel

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's working for me (on desktop) as i just tried in 3 different browsers:

$176.00 per night x 2 nights x 1 room

$352.00

Tax recovery charges + fees $108.57

Promo Code -$28.16

Are you on desktop (what Operating System, browser and version) or mobile (what operating system and browser)?

So now in this insanity. Tried to book a couple times. Got an error saying problem with my card but I check with the bank. They say they went through just fine so they call Hotwire and Hotwire says that the room sold out before I hit book and it will take a 5 days to release the holds.

i now can’t book anything at all for 5 days because Hotwire offered me rooms they don’t have 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]