Priceline Hotel: Bidding advice for SeaTac hotel 8/25-27/19 4*

indismay
By indismay,
in

Hi there!

Just a quick question: Has anyone ever gotten the Cedarbrook Lodge on NYOP? We have a backup hotel already booked and I have been using your bidding helper to see if there is a hotel that strikes my fancy at a better price than we presently have. However, I would love to be able to get the Cedarbrook for around $290 total for the 2 nights 8/25/19 - 8/27/19 by bidding. If not possible, I'm not going to spend more time at the bidding thing.

BTW: Love the way you have added the "what hotel is this?" on your BiddingHelper.com site.

Thanks in advance.

Glad you like the "What Hotel is this?" feature, and if you like that, i'll bet that you will love this latest development even better...

RevealHotels.com :smile:

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer:

4* SeaTac Airport (SEA) (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $165/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> Cedarbrook Lodge is my best guess for this one

Using the board's Priceline Coupon for an extra 5% off brings this down to just under $400 all-in... to expect an additional $100+ savings over this already discounted/opaque rate i don't think is very likely (unless yo get an extreme price drop in the 'regular' rate of the hotel as well).  To come in at $290 all-in you would need to have a bid price of about $120 accepted, and an additional 25% over and above the already discounted PRICELINE EXPRESS rate is usually a bit more than what we see bids accepted at.

How high have you bid already?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

PS- as well, if you're having trouble finding the priceline 'bidding' page, remember that we have set up BiddingForHotelRooms.com for easy access to the bidding page.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! I thought the $290 was a bit ambitious, but wanted your input. 

I don't remember the bid I entered but the total with taxes and fees has come in around $290 and obviously it hasn't been accepted. Priceline has done a great job of hiding the NYOP link; It had been a while since doing any bidding and at first I thought they had done away with it.

I'll check out both those links you posted if we go with a Hotwire or Priceline hotel. My friend gets pretty good discounts through his work and there is an advantage to us having a cancelable reservation when pricing is comparable. 

Again, thank you for all you help. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]