Amenities

Complimentary

Free internet

Free parking

Amenities

Business center

Fitness center

Kitchenette

Unlisted amenity - parking garage. Excellent location but I wasn't particularly impressed with the hotel despite its outstanding reviews. The AC was very loud and the hotel was rundown. They're going for a historical feel but it doesn't feel that way. It feels like a weird outdated hotel with random weapons in glass cases as decor. You also cannot access the parking garage without going to the ground floor and walking next door to it - there is no hotel access despite that there is hotel only parking in the garage. It doesn't make sense to me that they wouldn't have a way for hotel guests to access the hotel from the garage with the same key card they had to use to get to the parking area.

Just my thoughts. Excellent location but I've stayed in dozens of better hotels for much less.

Sorry to hear you weren't impressed by this property, but hopefully it worked for your needs for the nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this hotel to the Wichita Hotwire Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your future hotel wins are more to your liking.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]