Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Walt Disney World Dolphin

Heyimnotinthis
By Heyimnotinthis,
in

Please help with the following.  Tried to use the bidding helper tool but it wouldn't bring up any info on any of the buttons for this choice.

3.5 Star

Orlando, Florida Bonnet Creek

8/30 to 9/3

$85 rate

Amenities

Complimentary

Free breakfastFree internetFree parking

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

I'm seeing:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $85.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==>  TownePlace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance would be my best guess.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

55 minutes ago, Heyimnotinthis said:

Are you able to do all the bonnet creek choices? $250 and under per night budget.

It would be much easier if you told us what it is that you were looking for.😉

Is that $250 apply to room rate only OR is that an all-in number including taxes/fees?

Are you clicking the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' button in the EASY VIEW tab of BiddingHelper.com?  What do you mean it's "not working" (and for which listings)... i just ran your search and am looking at the Bonnet Creek properties that are 3* and higher and less than $250/nite, each one has a result that is a 100% match.  Are you looking at the pop-up window that opens as that is not where the match is made... the match should appear under the listing where you clicked 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST'.  If this is not working correctly for you please let us know.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please give us a bit more information above what it is that you're looking for and we will try to assist.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok I think I’m going to take this if it is dolphin. Thoughts?

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek 

(95% recommended)

WHAT HOTEL
IS THIS?

IS THIS A
GOOD PRICE?

FIND MATCH
in
HOTEL LIST

Amenities Include: Resort, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services and more...

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that the our most recent development tool has been helpful to you.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]