Priceline Hotel: 4* Calgary (Downtown Calgary) Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire

cwl6750084
By cwl6750084,
in

I am seeing a 4* Priceline Express Deal hotel in Downtown Calgary on 5 August to 7 August for USD 71 per night with the followings:

Pets Allowed / Indoor Swimming Pool / No Smoking Rooms/Facilities / Fitness Center / Handicapped Rooms/Facilities / Business Center / Restaurant / Swimming Pool

I am wondering if it is the Sheraton Eau Claire or another hotel.

By the way, how come I could not find any hotels on Hotwire.com?  It always returns an error saying "Hmm, we can't find any results for that search."  Is their website down right now?

2 hours ago, cwl6750084 said:

Is their website down right now?

Yes, their website was down earlier today but it's back up and running now: HOTWIRE

For this Priceline Express offer:

4* Downtown Calgary (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $71/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is the best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your reply, I assume that the USD 74 per night offer on Hotwire.com is for the same hotel as well.

The amenities list on BiddingHelper now shows as "Amenities Include: Internet access, Pool(s), Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center and more...", how do I see the complete list?  There is no way to click open the list.

I'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE Downtown Calgary for $74.00
Pet Friendly
Suite
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would also be the Sheraton Suites.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that even went down a few extra dollars right before you purchased!  Sounds like you're familiar with this property and that it will work well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]