Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Denver (Downtown Denver) Hampton Inn & Suites Denver-Downtown, Co

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

Hey all,

I just had a friend that booked the Hampton Inn and Suites. I checked the going rate at hilton.com and it $180, so he got a good deal. Only thing is that he booked a room with 1 bed, instead of 2 like he needu, so he is going to see if the property with checking him into a 2 bed room, even at an extra charge. 

The amenities for this hotel are as follows. 

•  
  •  Free Breakfast
  •  Free Internet
  •  Pet Friendly
  •  Indoor Pool
  •  Outdoor Pool
  •  Non-Smoking
  •  Gym
  •  Handicap Accessible

Seems like a good deal to me, as I just booked the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver - Speer Boulevardufor money, despite the parking fee at his hotel. I did, however, want to check-out the functionally of the Hilton app for checking-in and selecting my room.u

Congratulations on your friend's success and thank you for sharing this win with the board, helping us add this hotel to the Denver Priceline Hotel List.

For some room categories this hotel does charge ~$10 more per nite for rooms with 2 Queen beds (for other room categories there is no different in price) so hopefully if the hotel is able to accommodate his needs for a room with 2 beds there will be no charge or maybe $10/nite.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope your friend enjoys his upcoming stay and you enjoy yours as well.

PS- while i'm a fan of Hilton hotels, the app is really nothing special, i wouldn't be too excited about the app for checking-in and choosing your room... you frequently still need to show up at the front desk to get a physical key card, and if you have any chance at getting an upgraded room i find you are better off bypassing the app and checking-in at the desk anyway.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]