Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Ocean City (Ocean City Central) Princess Bayside Beach Hotel

interregina
By interregina,
in

I always start from betterbidding.com for PRICELINE and HOTWIRE purchases because I use BiddingHelper.com and mapsandhotels.com to research all purchases.  My priority was to be near Seacrets on 49th Street.  Since I wanted to be near a particular location rather than within a large zone I toggled between the Hotwire and Hotwire Easy View tabs and determined that I could stay at the Bayfront Princess.  On Hotwire it was $180/nt but on Hotwire Easy View the same exact review rating, and distance from Ocean City was $123.  The Green and Blue buttons further confirmed that I was likely to get the Bayfront Princess and indeed I did, meeting my expectations for $123/nt.

Amenities Free parking, Free internet, Near beach, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessibility Accessible path of travel

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear you're finding the BetterBidding tools useful and that you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Ocean City Hotwire Hotel List.

Hope you enjoyed your stay and found it to be a good value for the price paid.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]