Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Resort WDW - Bonnet Creek 8/16-8/18 $149

flomarilius
By flomarilius,
in

Hey all,

I found a 3.5* Resort in bonnet creek which isn't found on any list on this website nor on other websites. I'm usually quite the pro when it comes to figuring out the hotwire hot rates but I'm absolutely stumped. I think this is a disney resort because of the free airport shuttle but I'm at a loss for which one it could be and I can't find any recent hits for this on the forum. Amenities list as follows:

Airport shuttleBusiness centerFitness centerPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Free internet Free Parking

I could use your help!

Thanks!

Welcome back!

Am i missing something as i believe this is in our Hotel List... searching using our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab clicking the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' button next to this listing i'm finding a 100% match:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $149.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort... do you not see this listed as an exact match, do you see it listed but at a lower percent match, or do you not see this result listed at all?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do and how it goes or how we can be of further help... as it seems you purchase from HOTWIRE frequently it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information, just as you hope to gain insight from those who have posted before you.😉

PS- please follow-up your previous Hotwire Hotel Bonnet Creek thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

12 minutes ago, thereuare said:

please follow-up your previous Hotwire Hotel Bonnet Creek thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

2x

...then reply here and we will research and comment on the 3 star above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

19 minutes ago, flomarilius said:

what about the 3 star resort with the following amenities. What do you guys have on file for that one?

Did you try the same method for this 3 star that i had suggested for the 3.5 star above:

27 minutes ago, thereuare said:

... searching using our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab clicking the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' button next to this listing

As i just looked at this 3 star and once again find an exact match... if you're not seeing the same please let us know so we can investigate why you're not seeing the same as everyone else.  We work very hard on these tools to make the matching process as easy (and accurate) as possible, so if there is an issue that we're not aware of please let us know.  Of course, should you find a listing that is not a 100% match, or you are ready to commit but would like a second opinion for increased confidence, of course we would be happy to have a look and research further.

In regards to the original 3.5 star:

21 minutes ago, flomarilius said:

it's super tempting but I would hate to land at the Wyndham for that price...

Not sure why you think this is the Wyndham since that property has been seen with a different amenity set, and as per my comments above, all of my research indicates that this is likely Coronado Springs.

Let us know what you decide to do for this trip, or if you're seeing different results using our MATCH in HOTEL LIST button, or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]