Priceline Hotel: Bonnet Creek 2/29-3/8/2020

Lizzied2702
By Lizzied2702,
in

Hello! This is my first post. I'm starting to look for bonnet creek hotels to stay at in March 2020. I got the following returns and I'm wondering if you have a guess on what hotel this is. Any chance All star Value resorts will drop for this time frame? A friend of mine booked a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal through priceline recently for mid-august and just got All Star Movies for 75 per night. I know that time frame will be the beginning of spring breaks so I'm wondering if waiting might be a good idea or if this is as good as it will get? Thanks!

Hotwire: 

3-star Resort in Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area; Listed 32% off from 251 to 170.

Amenities: Complimentary Free internet; Airport shuttle; Golf nearby; Pool(s); Resort Restaurant(s)

Accessibility Accessible for visually impaired; Accessible for hearing impaired

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and i'm see this property for $168/nite, which i assume is the one you're also looking at?

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $168.00
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Pool
Restaurant
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
==> the EASY VIEW tab has a button next to this listing 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' which shows this hotel to be a perfect match for Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, and that would be my best guess for this one

Unfortunately there is no way to know if the price will drop, or move even higher,  between now and your trip... it all comes down to supply/demand and how actual new reservations/cancellations come in relative to expected new reservations/cancellations.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3 hours ago, Lizzied2702 said:

The 3 Star option wouldn't tell me any hotels when I clicked 'find match.'

Does it work for you now?  If not, can you let us know what happens when you click the button (nothing happens, get a 'loading' message but it hangs, etc??)  Also, please let us know more about how you're accessing... iphone, android, Windows xx, browser, etc... anything else that can help us replicate the issue.

3 hours ago, Lizzied2702 said:

I'll keep an eye out.

What you are keeping an eye out for... different hotel, lower price, etc?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I got "no guaranteed hotels for this property." I'm using google chrome. In regards to keeping an eye out, I'm not going to pay 160 ish for value. I've done several dozen searches today and I"m not ready to commit at that price. Looking back at past threads it looks like historically there have been some pretty nice deals for value resorts around Jan-March. While that is not guaranteed, I want to keep searching as our dates are flexible. Thanks!

Thanks for the info... we will investigate using Chrome browser and update here if we learn anything further.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help with your pursuit of a hotel for this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]