Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Washington D.C. (Downtown) The Darcy Washington D.C.

rosali
By rosali,
in

Priceline Express Deal.  Amenities were: Free WiFi, pets allowed, No smoking, Fitness Center, Accessible rooms, Restaurant.  

Priceline Express price was $102 / night.  With taxes and fees, it came out to $254 for 2 nights.  I’m pretty happy with it.  I noticed that it was described as 4.5 stars on the Express page when I was looking but I’ve seen The Darcy listed as 4 stars elsewhere.

Congratulations on your success and glad to see you're pleased with the results.

Not sure if you were expecting something else, but our Washington DC Priceline Hotel List did have this as a 4.5 star property... always feel free to ask the board for help before your purchases if you'd like us to offer our opinion as to what the underlying hotel may be shown by the current offer.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]