Hotwire Hotel: 3* Kansas City (Overland Park - Leawood) Hyatt Place Kansas City / Overland Park / Convention Center

NicoleFnJane
By NicoleFnJane,
in

It was a lovely stay at the Hyatt Place.

#7 of 38 hotels in Overland Park

Cleanliness

Service

Value
Certificate of Excellence
GreenLeaders GreenPartner
Property amenities
Free parking
Pool
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Room service
Bar/Lounge
Airport transportation
Breakfast Available

Business Center with Internet Access
Conference Facilities
Dry Cleaning
Hot Tub
Laundry Service
Meeting rooms
Multilingual Staff
Non-smoking hotel
Outdoor pool
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Wheelchair access
Show less
Room features
Air conditioning
Refrigerator in room
Family Rooms
Non-smoking rooms
Suites
Good to know
HOTEL CLASS

HOTEL STYLE
Modern
Business

Congrats on your success.

Great win for this Hyatt Place property and glad to hear that you had a terrific stay.

Do you happen to recall the list of amenities that were showing with the listing? This information can be found under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account or before purchase by going to BiddingHelper.com, clicking the "Hotwire Easy View" tab then the green "Full Amenities" button. Thanks, it's greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Actually, my mistake, as there must have been a recent policy change... i do see on the Hyatt Place website 'Free breakfast for members'.  Not an issue since free to join, but i'm curious as to how they enforce this since every Hyatt Place i have been to (although i haven't stayed in one for at least 6+ months) has been a 'seat yourself' type of environment, no hostess or anything like that so i'm not sure how/when they would check to see if you have joined their loyalty club.

Sorry i was incorrect on this point, and thanks making me aware of this new policy.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]