Priceline Hotel: WDW-Universal

tululahh
By tululahh,
in

Hello! I will be in Orlando from 7/9-7/21. I currently have reservations 7/9-11 POP (can't change & got AP rate) , A.K Savana 11-14th A/p rate 360. a night approx. So if I can't find a better rate for Savana view A/K for those dates I'll just leave it. The dates I need are 7/14-21st pre cruise). I will have a rental vehicle. I am fine splitting my nights in half. I currently have Marriotts reserved with my Marriott Visa but would like a better hotel and rate. We will do WDW, Universal and some other place so I am fine with a universal resort also. For at least half of that stay a "resort" type of pool would be great. Sorry for all the info but trying to give enough info since I know the area somewhat. This is all I have found so far and I am open to suggestions but I don't want a WDW budget hotel (which are great but would like to try something different) 

Bonnett creek

5* 7/11-14th  plus reviews 192.00

Bedding,fitness,pets all,restraunt,pool, no smoking airport shuttle

I got the same 5* and info for the 14-17th and I can't find anything for the 17th-21st (those dates can be split differently) 

Thoughts? Open to suggestions. Will be traveling with an 11 year old. 

Thanks

Tulu 

9 minutes ago, tululahh said:

So if I can't find a better rate for Savana view A/K

You're not going to be able to choose your view with PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, so if the specific view is important to you, then you should just stick with what you have.

9 minutes ago, tululahh said:

The dates I need are 7/14-21... but would like a better hotel and rate.

Which Marriott hotel(s) do you have booked, for which dates, and at what rate?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your reply.

I have Springhill suites Sea World   14-18 $89.00 a night  fantastic rate, But looking for something better if possible

Marriott World center with resort fee & taxes averages about 219.00 plus parking. This is where I feel like I'm wasting my money with resort fees & large parking fee. 

Thanks

29 minutes ago, tululahh said:

Marriott World center with resort fee & taxes averages about 219.00 plus parking.

This is for July 18-21?

Is the Springhill Suites just as expensive for these dates or did you not choose that one for these dates as well because you're looking to upgrade to a higher rated hotel for this part of your stay, different location needed for your plans, etc?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For July 18-21 there are plenty of options below $200/nite, so what exactly are you looking for during this leg of your trip?

Do you want to stay in the Lake Buena Vista area or which others zone(s) are acceptable to you?

What are some hotels that you would want (if you could pick and choose)?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I would like a universal resort hotel or WDW resort but not budget. I would also like if I could get something starting the 14th-21st but I know thats a long stretch of time for a Priceline deal. 

If I could choose I would choose Boardwalk, Beach Club, Coronado, resorts along those lines. Or a Lowes Universal resort.

Thanks

For 7/18-7/21 for just about the same price as your current reservation:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $202.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==> Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

You could pair the above with your current backup reservation at the Springhill Suites, or pair it with this one for 7/14-7/18:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $161.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==> also Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

This would give you your entire week at Coronado Springs for ~$181/nite (before taxes/fees) and gives you a Disney resort and Free Parking

Your thoughts?

Hello! This is the first chance I have had to get online to reply and thank you for all the work you did helping locate a place to stay. Unfortunately my mother fell and broke her nose and arm so I am not able to take the trip at this time. Thank You again!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]