Priceline Hotel: Help with Disney hotel for September

stlm
By stlm,
in

Hi!

First Time poster here, hope to get help from this forum!

Looking for a Disney World stay Sep 20-23 (3 nights) hopeful for a Disney Moderate or Deluxe, or even an onsite property as Swan or Dolphin or even Waldorf will work also.  

Would like to keep it at around $150-$200 a night.

Priceline Express Deals show 4 star but worried it will be the B Resort 😬 have stayed there in the past and not excited to stay there again.

Sorry for the long post!

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How about:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $128/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Hilton Oralndo Bonnet Creek Resort is my best guess for this one

8 hours ago, stlm said:

Priceline Express Deals show 4 star but worried it will be the B Resort

The B Resort and Spa Located In Disney Springs Resort Area is in PRICELINE's 'Disney Springs' zone

If you're considering the Disney Springs area as well, this one:

4* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $107/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area is my best guess for this one (i don't believe this to be the B Resort and Spa)

There are additional Disney Springs hotels available thru HOTWIRE which you can view/identify using our BiddingHelper.com tooll and in the EASY VIEW tab click the BLUE 'Find Match in Hotel List' button within each listing... anything less than a 100% match, or if you find a hotel that you do want and would like a second opinion on to confirm before purchasing, let us know and we'll have a closer look.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 3.5 star showing in Disney Springs Area what’s your guess on that one?

Not excited about the Hilton Bonnet Creek or the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista.

I was aiming for a Disney hotel, Swan or Dolphin at least, if it was a Disney Springs would like it to be the Hilton Buena Vista Palace or the Port Orleans.

should I wait?

How about Hotwire?

Didn’t realize the Hilton Bonnet Creek gave you Disney benefits like 60 Day Fastpass+ Reservations and Extra Magic Hours, I thinks it will be a better property than the Wyndham, leaning towards the Hilton Bonnet Creek 😀

Yes, Hilton Bonnet Creek became an 'official' Disney hotel about 2 months ago... i don't think they offer shuttle service from the Airport, but do offer shuttle service to the parks, extra magic hours, fast pass, etc.

Sounds like this changes your feelings about this property or are you still looking for something different?

52 minutes ago, stlm said:

The 3.5 star showing in Disney Springs Area what’s your guess on that one?

If you're still looking for our thoughts on this property please also let us know the room rate and the amenities that are associated with the hotel being offered.... and have you tried the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' button next to this listing (when searching using our BiddingHelper.com tool and looking in the EASY VIEW or PRICELINE EXPRESS tabs?)

I always check both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE (regardless of which the user asks for) since our BiddingHelper.com searches both with just one search (this was actually a tool that we developed in-house to help do research when users asked for assistance, but we used it so much that we figured it would be helpful to others and released it publicly, as well as continue to add new features)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the offer above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]