Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Brooklyn Downtown) Even Hotels Brooklyn

blkjck1
By blkjck1,
in

Play your money, take your chances.  Using the Bidding Helper tool, on Priceline Express, there was a match for the Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge for $166/night, which I was looking for.  I thought I would see if I could get it at a lower price through the NYOP window, and bid at $140.  Was countered at $165, which I figured was the Marriott anyway.  Turned that down, and using one rebid zone, I won the Even Hotel at $145.  All in, it was $362.26, and the Even's site was $383.72, so I saved $21 if I had booked conventionally.  Ah, I needed a room anyway, so I'm not that disappointed.   The hotel is still priced right, and I can save my Marriott points for another time and get an idea of what this hotel is like for the next time I come to New York.  

Proud to be Canadian!

Sorry to hear your 'gamble' on this one didn't work out as planned.

I did have a look at the 4 star PRICELINE EXPRESS hotel in this zone (to see if our Hotel List needed updating) and i do believe the ID is correct, that one is indeed the Marriott.  On the positive side, this new chain by IHG has been getting excellent reviews, and this Brooklyn property is no exception... hope you're pleasantly surprised and this location works out just as well for you.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this part of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]