Priceline Hotel: Help finding a room at WDW

FlaWoo8
By FlaWoo8,
in

Hello!  I just joined this forum and am still figuring out how Priceline Express Deals works.  We would like to stay in any of the Disney World moderates OR at the All Star Movies or Pop Century.  We do not want to risk staying at All Star Sports or All Star Music because they still have the old beds that really hurt our backs!  Can anyone help me find a description for one of those resorts?  Our dates are June 27-July 1st.  We are planning on using Magical express, so staying on-property is a must.

Thanks so much for any help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately at PRICELINE EXPRESS i'm currently only seeing the All Star Sports being offered.

However, i am seeing the following at HOTWIRE:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $110.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Shuttle
Pool
Restaurant
Business
==> Disney's Art of Animation Resort

I'm also seeing Disney's All-Star Music Resort offered at $128/nite, but also see the All-Star Sports at the same price, so if this one is of interest i'll try to find the most obvious differentiation between the two to make sure you purchase the correct one.

Would either of these work for your needs (and back 😉) this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know if you'd like to pursue either of these and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for the quick reply and help!  We want to avoid All Star Music and All Star Sports because those resorts still have the old, rock-hard beds.  Art of Animation is a step up from the All Stars, but the last time we stayed there, they also had the old, rock-hard beds.  I'm checking to see if the beds there have been replaced and will post back soon.  

Glad to hear you found something that works well for your needs, and thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]