$261

Complimentary

Free internet

Amenities

Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

In-room Accessible bathroom

bed choice ..

your interactive  says Ten Hill ..where I have stayed before ; sending some people so want to make sure this is the one 

..and oh is there a hotwire coupon floating around on your site ?

many thanks

Are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children (and confirm that your dates are Aug 9-11), as i'm not seeing any 4 star hotel offered in this zone priced at (or within a few dollars of) $261/nite... nor with the amenity set above.

I do see a hotel that biddingh.helper identifies as the Ten hill Place, BW Premier Collection, but it has a different amenity set than what you have listed above.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So i do see the $261/nite hotel now when searching for 3rooms/6adults/0children, but i has a different amenity set than what you included in your original post, i'm seeing the following:

4* HOTWIRE Edinburgh Old Town - High Street for $261.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Golf
==> best guess for this one would be the Ten Hill Place... are you seeing this amenity set now or still something different?

Currently there are no Hotwire coupons available (anything offered would be in our Hotwire Coupon page)

If somebody other than yourself will be making the actual purchase, please ask them to stop by the board and click our HOTWIRE link to begin their purchase(s)... they can simply use the BiddingHelper.com (where the EASY VIEW tab and 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' will make it easier for them to locate/purchase the same hotel you're referring to) or they can simply click the HOTWIRE logo inside the QUICK QUOTE box at the top of the page.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

EDIT TO ADD: looks like in your original post maybe you copied the amenity set from the 4 star $210/nite hotel in this zone??

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]