Priceline Hotel: 3* MSP - Mall of America

teeki
By teeki,
in

Hello,

I am looking for lodging starting tonight for two nights in the downtown Minneapolis area or Mall of America area. I would also be open to staying one night in each area. Downtown we will be going to some of the museums, would like to be in a walkable area or close to public transit.

Budget is up to around $150 for downtown and $75 to $100 for MOA. A pool is a must.

I was looking at this Priceline deal and it says 94% match for Great Wolf Lodge. I would like to get Great Wolf. However, it lists free breakfast and I don't believe Great Wolf has this. Also, there is no resort charge which I also think is at great Wolf.

MSP Airport - Mall of AmericaRated 8.0+

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

Restaurant

Indoor Swimming Pool

Free Internet available

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Thank you

Unfortunately, rates seem quite high for these nights.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page) for 6/11-6/13:

3* Bloomington West - Mall of America (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $164
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Staybridge Suites Minneapolis-Bloomington

6/12-13 ONLY on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct date of travel is showing on the detail page)

3* MSP Airport - Mall of America (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $80
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Best Western Plus Bloomington

4* Bloomington West - Mall of America (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $101
Pets Allowed
Free Parking
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Hilton Minneapolis Bloomington

4.5* MSP Airport - Mall of America (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $129
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Radisson Blu Mall of America would be my best guess.

6/11-12 ONLY: (please confirm the correct date of travel is showing on the detail page)

4* Downtown Minneapolis (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $240
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

>>>Best guess would be the Hyatt

3* MSP Airport - Mall of America (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $149
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
>>>Best guess would be the Best Western Plus Bloomington

Please let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Thanks for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I will look into the issue as to why the links are not going directly to the property and update accordingly... is there a specific property above that you are interested in and trying to purchase?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I was going to book the Best Western, but all of the above deals did not show up shortly after my post and were still unavailable as of about an hour ago (property didn't show up or much more expensive). I ended up booking Great Wolf directly for a little more than what the BW (I think) price had increased to.

When I search through the tool on this website, when I click on hotwire deals I am taken directly to the booking page. When I click on a specific Priceline deal it takes me to the same general search home page. Perhaps it's just an issue for me. 

Thanks for the help. Very much appreciated!

Just want to further 'close' this thread to confirm that we have fixed the mobile link issue... should anyone have any further issue(s) with any board links please let us know. :smile:

I'm rarely making purchases on a mobile/tablet so the only way for us to learn about any problems is from community feedback.

Thanks again.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]