Hotwire Hotel: help identify and occupancy

lillybo
By lillybo,
in

I realize Priceline is double occupancy.  When using Hotwire express deals if you use 2 or 4 people   but book select bed  ie. king, 2 double and sofa bed (occupancy for eight), is there any issues bringing more people than your original 4 people on hotwire? Specifically in the 2 bedroom condos in Orlando?

HOTWIRE guarantees occupancy for as many guests as you include in your reservation, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel.

While we have seen multiple instances of users booking rooms for two and not having any issues showing up with triple/quad occupancy when a specific room type was booked and that room type is designed to accommodate that number of guests, i don't recall any experiences of anyone who has booked a room for eight.  I would think there would not be any issues if the hotel allows eight guests to occupy such a room, but can't say for certain there is a slight different showing up with 3/4/5 vs. such a large group of eight.

Is there a specific offer/hotel that you're looking at for which we can investigate and comment further?  What are the dates of your stay and the details (star rating, zone, price, amenities, etc) of the HOTWIRE offer?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5. bonnet creek condo hot rate Orlando

4 star rating

June17 - June 20

243//night

free internet/free parking/1 bedroom suite/2 bedroom suite/ air condition/fitness center/full kitchen/laundry in room/smoke free

hot rate is guaranteed to be Blue heron/wyndham bonnet creek

Right now I am only sure of two guests going but others are trying to make arrangements. If I book a 2 bedroom is there an issue having 4 adults/2 children possibly?  Or even in other circumstances where you can select bed 3 bedrooms, issues bringing more? Also are resort fee always posted?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

For the occupancy question see my comment above in my previous response.

5 hours ago, lillybo said:

hot rate is guaranteed to be Blue heron/wyndham bonnet creek

Are these the only 2 hotels that HOTWIRE indicates are possibilities (as usually they indicate 4 different properties... did you exclude 2 of them on your own)? 

Searching using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the 'FIND MATCH in HOTEL LIST' indicates that this is most likely the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort.

So before venturing further...

Would this property work for your needs this trip?  Are you willing to pay $243/nite for this condo?

Do you need a Condo property as you may be able to get 2-3 hotel rooms cheaper than one room in a Condo?

With less than a week to go before your check-in date, when will the others in your group know if they are able to come along or not?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]