Hotwire Hotel: 5* Toronto (Downtown Toronto Centre) The Ritz-Carlton

mandaring
By mandaring,
in

Just wanted to update - I booked a 5* hotel in Toronto Downtown Centre for 6/14-6/16.  I expected the Shangri La since it was the only hotel that met the description on the hotel list.  I figured regardless, with 5 stars I would be ok 🙂  To my pleasant surprise it was the Ritz Carlton.  Looking forward to staying there for my first time in Toronto!  Only issue is it had said in the search there was a bed choice, but I was not able to select before or after booking.  I've reached out to hotwire, but will also email the hotel directly.

Amenities: Free internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services

Accessibility Accessible: for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success!

A NICE score and glad to see you are pleasantly surprised with the results.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this 5 star property to the Toronto Hotwire Hotel List.

Have an awesome stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]