Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Walt Disney World Dolphin

Blah4569
By Blah4569,
in

Hello,

I am looking for a Disney property hotel that is preferably 3.5 star or higher (Coronado Springs, Beach Club, Yacht Club, etc) for one night on any of the days I listed (10/5, 10/26, or 11/16). We don't want to pay anymore than about $200 a night, but of course, the lower the better.

Thank you for your help!

How about:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $107.00 on 11/16:
Resort
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> Walt Disney World Dolphin would be my best guess for this one

Otherwise closest i'm seeing to what you're looking for in Coronado Springs for $235/nite.

Would the guessed Dolphin work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

56 minutes ago, Blah4569 said:

How exactly do I go about booking it?

1) do a search for Nov 16-17 at BiddingHelper.com

2) after the search is completed click the 'Hotwire Easy View' tab and filter the results (on left side of the page) to show only 4 star hotels and only the 'Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek'

3) find the 4* htoel that is priced at $107/nite and click the BLUE 'Find Match in Hotel List' button

4) part of the hotel list will appear on the page and you'll be able to confirm that the one you're seeing is the one we are predicting to be the Dolphin (as it should shows a 100% match and have the amenities that i listed above)

5) click the BUY OFFER button next to the listing

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is the error I receive every time I click Confirm Payment.

We couldn't process your request

Thank you for visiting Hotwire. We're always working to improve our site. Occasionally, we reorganize our pages, and as a result, bookmarks you have set for our site may no longer be accurate. 

When I click the HOTWIRE link and enter the dates (11/16 - 11/17), the hotel is $108, would that be the same as the one in biddinghelper.com?

At what point do you get that error message... when you click the link from the BiddingHelper page or after you put in your credit card to complete the purchase?  As i'm able to click thru and get to the checkout page without any issues.

Sometimes the above can happen if you're blocking cookies or using an internet 'security' program... do you know if you are doing either of these?  Have you tried using a different browser if you have one installed on the same computer?

You can try searching the 'regular' Hotwire tab of BiddingHelper.com or use this HOTWIRE link... just make sure you're looking at the same property/description as to what you're seeing thru the BiddingHelper.com (and what was posted above).... you should also see a $34 resort fee for this offer.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Great, glad to see it all worked out... and appears to have been worth the effort as the regular rate at the hotel for this nite is nearly $300/nite!

Well done, and thank you for using the board's links for your purchases.

Have a great time at Disney (and enjoy the anticipation of the trip in the months ahead).

Let us know if/how we can be of any further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]