Priceline Hotel: Bidding for hotel

momo111
By momo111,
in

Yes, you can still 'name your own price' on Priceline.

As price continues to move/hide the bidding page, we have set up the following for direct access to the bidding form (you can book mark now for future use):

BiddingForHotelRooms.com

If you'd like help with a suggested bidding strategy let us know the details of your trip (location, acceptable zones, desired star rating, maximum bid price, dates of travel) and we will advise accordingly... otherwise let us know how your bidding goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The BiddingForHotelRooms.com site gives you a form that takes you directly to the Name Your Own Price page.

I just tried the link above and it loaded fine (as did the city, state, and dates that i inputted).... what location and dates are you searching for so i can try the same to see if i encounter any issues?

Exactly what issues are you having... does the link above not load, are you able to load the page above but when you input your information the Name Your Own Price page doesn't load; at what point does the issue occur and is there any error message?

PS- note that you can also subscribe to this thread by clicking the 'Follow' button on the top right... this way you will know when there is a reply made.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad to see you got it working.

I just tried on an iPod Air2 and it worked well... so we can investigate if this is an isolated issue or if it's an issue with all models of a certain iPad, could you please send me a message (or reply here) with the version of your iPad; we can then try to get a similar model and test to make sure it's working correctly on all versions.

Thanks, and good luck with your bidding... if you'd like help with a bidding strategy let us know.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]