• Free Parking
  • Free Breakfast
  • Fitness Center
  • Free Internet in public areas
  • Business Center
  • Free Internet
  • Indoor or Outdoor Pool
  • Free Internet in room

I think it's the Wingate by Wyndham Destin, but I'm not certain.

I'm essentially looking for a hotel for those dates that is near The Henderson Beach Resort and Spa, we have a wedding to go to there but that hotel is way out of our budget. We're trying to keep it under $500 total for the two nights (including taxes and fees), and preferably a place rated 7/10 or higher. A nonsmoking hotel/nonsmoking rooms available is a must due to severe asthma. I know this might be too much to ask but our budget is really tight right now.

Thanks for the help!

Please start by following-up your previous Orlando Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

For the hotel referenced above:

2.5* Destin (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $128/nite with:
Free Parking
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
Business Center
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet in room
==> Wingate by Wyndham Destin is my best guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The above is the last expensive hotel with a decent rating that i see in the Destin zone.

If you're willing to stay outside of the Destin zone, to the north there is this one with good ratings that is a little more expensive but still within your budget:

2.5* Niceville (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $165/nite with:
Free Parking
Airport Shuttle
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet in room
==> Comfort Suites At Eglin Air Force Base is my guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately we have to stay within the Destin or Miramar Beach zones. Also unfortunately, now when I try to purchase the one you thought was the Wingate by Wyndham, it says the offer is now gone. 

Any way you could give some pointers on a bidding strategy while using NYOP?

At what point in the process does it tell you that the offer is no longer available, as THIS LINK still works for me and brings up the offer.

You can also try THIS LINK which i used a variation for and may work if the one above is giving you issues.

I have two other ideas if neither of the ones above allow you to complete the transaction.

Let us know if you're able to purchase using either of the links above, as always, confirm your dates on the landing page of each.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]