Hotwire Hotel: 4* Fort Lauderdale (Fort Lauderdale Beach) Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

hankerka
By hankerka,
in

For this offer:

4.5* Ft Lauderdale Beach Area (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $125/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Atlantic Hotel and Spa is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Are you specifically looking for the W Fort Lauderdale?

What are your needs, and maximum budget, for this nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not specifically looking for the W Fort Lauderdale.   Primarily a beachfront or near beach location for 2 adults and 2 children either Hollywood Beach (Margaritaville in particular) or Fort Lauderdale Beach (most likely The Atlantic Hotel and Spa, W Fort Lauderdale).  I think I can monitor to prices since I have several weeks before my trip.  I expect prices to drop a little particularly 3 - 4 weeks before the stay (although this may not apply as well during the summer months).   Thanks.

1 minute ago, hankerka said:

I think I can monitor to prices

Our RateDrop service can do this for you automatically :wink:

(although it may only use the default 2adults/0children... but i would set up alerts for both PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE hotels, as well as the individual hotel names above that you are interested in)

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

Good luck!

The alerts are for the star rating and zone combination.

For example, even if you were trying to target the Atlantic hotel, if another 4.5* hotel in this zone became available for (example) $75... you probably would want to know about it.:wink:

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help.

• 3 weeks later...

I booked through Hotwire the following

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort

4.0* Fort Lauderdale Beach Area for 7/22 - 7/23 listed for $123 per night.

Resort, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Spa, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]