Priceline Hotel: Hotel In Wailea-Makena Hawaii

GCorbett
By GCorbett,
in

Hi,

I am going to Maui Island, Hawaii in September 2019 and want to get the best rate possible for my stay with my wife. The dates are Sept 18th through 21st (3 nights) and the preferred location is Wailea-Makena. I would like to stay in any of the 5 star hotels in Wailea-Makena - have you got any past experience in relation to the rates which are usually achievable at this time of year in this area?

I have not bid before, but have read the main links provided so I am now familiar with the strategy and process. In terms of budget, I would be looking at the 300-350 USD mark per night if that is realistic.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

GCorbett.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

How about (keeping in mind out current Hotwire Coupon takes an additional 10% off... putting the first one well within your budget, the second just over):

5* HOTWIRE Wailea - Makena for $357.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Suite
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
Spa
==> best guess would be the Hotel Wailea

or

5* HOTWIRE Wailea - Makena for $437.00
Free Internet
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea

PRICELINE EXPRESS is not currently showing any 5 star hotels in the Wailea-Makena zone

If you were looking to bid on priceline we have set up the following page: BiddingForHotelRooms.com for easy access to the bidding form since priceline continues to move/hide it... if this is the route you'd like to take we can suggest a strategy for you to follow if you let us know your maximum bid.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take one of the offers above) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]