Hotwire Hotel: Deal no longer available?

Lawyeron
By Lawyeron,
in

hi,

im lookin to visit New Orleans, found a great deal (i think) for a room with free breakfast at the French Quarter - Bourbon street area,

a 3.5 star hotel.

price is 114$ for a room for 3 adults per night, between september 28 - october 3.

however, its been a few days now that i click on the deal, and suddenly get a message saying: "sorry, the deal's not longer available".

any idea why i cant make the reservation?

Using our BiddingHelper.com tool i'm not seeing any 3.5* hotel offered in this zone, not in the EASY VIEW tab nor in the 'regular' Hotwire tab, when searching for 3adults.

When searching for only 2adults i do see this offer:

3.5* HOTWIRE French Quarter - Bourbon Street
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pool
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> if this is the amenity set you're seeing (but when searching for 3adults) best guess for this property would be the Dauphine Orleans Hotel

I had a few suggestions to try to 'back door' this purchase, but we'll start with the easiest...

Using our BiddingHelper.com tool repeat your search but this time search for 3adults/1child.  I don't know why this property does not appear when searching for 3adults/0children, but i am able to get it to appear when searching for 3adults/1child.  First try to make your purchase using the EASY VIEW tab, if that does not work, click the SEARCH button again (at the top of the BiddingHelper page) and try to make the purchase in the 'regular' Hotwire tab.

Did either of the methods above enable you to complete the transaction?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]