Priceline Hotel: Walt Disney World- Bonnet Creek Help

amanda9942
By amanda9942,
in

Hi! Can you please help me identify this hotel? We're looking for a Disney hotel and I didn't see any other deals available that looked like Disney but thought this could be a possibility? We're looking for a hotel under $200/night and Swan and Dolphin would be fine as well. Thanks so much! 

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Rated 7.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Save 24% or more*

$ 186 per night

For this hotel:

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $186/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> Disney's All-Star Movies Resort is my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please follow-up your previous Priceline Disney hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.  Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you. I can get a better rate with a promotion on Disney's website so I'll pass on this deal and continue looking over the next few weeks to see if another Disney hotel might pop up. 

We're also going to Disney June 1-4 and I saw this hotel deal, could you help me figure out what hotel it might be?

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

$ 270 per night

Thank you!

For this June 1-4 property:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $271/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge is my best guess

HOWEVER, please only post one trip per thread, so we will use this thread for your June 17-21 dates, if you purchase the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above for June 1-4 (or have another request for this set of dates) please start a NEW TOPIC.

For June 17-21, what are the parameters (minimum star rating, maximum budget, must be on-site or is partner hotel sufficient, etc) for this stay?

Also, please follow-up your previous Priceline Walt Disneyworld Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.  Thanks!

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

We have changed the dates slightly to June 17-22. We’re fine with any star rating but would like a Disney hotel or Swan/Dolphin. We would like to keep the hotel price under $250/night. I did see All Star Sports for $170 those dates but since I’ve never paid more than $120/night for that hotel, I’m not interested in that deal. 

Thank you!

On 5/1/2019 at 5:40 PM, thereuare said:

Also, please follow-up your previous Priceline Walt Disneyworld Hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.  Thanks!

2x

For June 17-22 how about:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $181/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel is my best guess for this one

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]