Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Wilderness Lodge

jotravel
By jotravel,
in

Hi,

I am looking for a Disney hotel from Monday 22nd - Wednesday 24th April for 2 adults and 2 children.  I am hoping the hotwire hotel listed at $335 is the Animal Kingdom Lodge but seems the amenities list is slightly different to what is listed as a reported win.  However, you are able to choose a queen bed + bunk bed, so think that basically narrows it down to Animal Kingdom or Wildnerness.  Would welcome any thoughts to help confirm this for me, I want to be sure it is a Disney hotel.  Also any opinions if this is a good price, we were able to get Animal Kingdom Lodge for $240 a night through Priceline 2 and half years ago so a bit surprised that the prices have gone up so much! 

There is a 3.5 star in Bonnet Creek at $179 that I would be interested to know thoughts on, we managed to get Port Orleans last year through hotwire and would be happy with that again but I am worried that this one is Coronado Springs, which I would not be happy with!  Would be happier to find a different disney hotel at that price point though

Thank you so much for your help!

For this HOTWIRE hotel:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $179.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and would be my best guess for this one

If this is the 4 star you're referring to above:
4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $331.00
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's Wilderness Lodge would be my best guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I would really appreciate confirmation of the following hotels on these dates - I definitely only want a Disney hotel.

3.5* $132

Free Internet Access, Swimming Pool, Restaurant

8+

300 Reviews

I assume Coronado Springs

4* $266

Free Internet Access, Swimming Pool, Restaurant

Amenities

8+

70 Reviews

Hoping it's Wilderness Lodge (but when I go to the booking page it says Book soon! Someone just got Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek, which I definitely don't want!!)

Thank you so much for your help!

When searching for 4/22-24 on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

I'm seeing:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $118
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be Orlando Bonnet Creek by ResortShare.

I'm not seeing a 4* for $266 or near that; are you still seeing the same listing?

Please keep all posts for this stay within this thread (we can then edit the title and move to the correct forum after you make a purchase.) Thank you.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Have you tried purchasing the 3.5* or the 4*, or both?  Have you tried a 'direct' purchase using your credit card at PRICELINE (instead of using PayPal)?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad we would help and glad to see it was the on-site Disney property you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip and fun at the parks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]