Hotwire Coupon does not work

andreas12345
By andreas12345,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I can only speculate, but are you on the US/North American version at checkout? (i don't know if it's North America only, but it's just a guess)

If you use a link from the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab it may 'force' you to be on the North American version of the site.

Is the value of the room, before taxes/fees, $300 or more?

Are you clicking any other links between the time you click on the HOTWIRE offer and the time you attempt to check out?

If one of the above apply please let us know... if not, feel free to send me a message with the following information:
Location and dates of search

Which hotel (zone, star rating, and price) you're attempting to purchase

Ref# of the search (if you see it, usually on top right corner of the page)

Date/time (including time zone) that the transaction failed

... with the information above we can then reach out to HOTWIRE to find out why it's not applying the discount

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I'm using the US version of the site. No, I'm not clicking other links. I've also tried different browsers. The date/time (including time zone) that the transaction failed is 04/08, 11:16 pm CET.

Here is a screenshot that should contain all the other information you requested: i m g u r.com/a/8O1dlFq

Thank you for the information.

I will pass this along to Hotwire... once i get a response i can send you a message through the board OR i can reply here (if you click the 'Following' on the top right corner of the page you will get an email when there is a new reply here... let us know which method you'd prefer)

Also, to confirm, i assume that this is the page after you entered your credit card information and tried to complete the transaction?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you very much for your help.

3 hours ago, thereuare said:

I will pass this along to Hotwire... once i get a response i can send you a message through the board OR i can reply here (if you click the 'Following' on the top right corner of the page you will get an email when there is a new reply here... let us know which method you'd prefer)

You can reply here.

Also, to confirm, i assume that this is the page after you entered your credit card information and tried to complete the transaction?

Yes. I also tried with different credit cards.

HOTWIRE is aware of the link issue that is effecting some users (apparently it's working for some users but not for others)

As a result they will be offering a new replacement promotion starting tomorrow.  Once we have the full details we will display the promotion at the top of the page, in my signature, as well as in our Hotwire Coupon page.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but at least we were able to get you an answer, and you can return here to tomorrow to get the code for their new promotion.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]