Maimi/ Fort Lauderdale Hotels 8-13 May

IlyaIvanov
By IlyaIvanov,
in

We are travelling to Miami on 8 may -  13 may. It is our first time in Miami and we are a family of 3 (me, my wife and daughter - 2.8 year). We would like to find hotel near the beach, but actually don't know which one beach will better to choice? Maybe any advice? The budget is about total $700-900.

Thank you!

What is most important to you for this stay... beach access, nice pool area, nearby things to do, etc?

Do you have any plans in this area OR is the goal to go to the beach most days and/or lounge around the pool?

From your previous thread i assume that star rating is not that much of a factor (as long as it is nice/clean) or do you have different requirements for this leg of your trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

8 hours ago, thereuare said:

beach access, nice pool area, nearby things to do, etc?

Yes, beach access is a most important thing, also nice pool area will be good too.

Do you have any plans in this area OR is the goal to go to the beach most days and/or lounge around the pool?

I have few days there, so most days goal is beach/lounge around pool.

From your previous thread i assume that star rating is not that much of a factor (as long as it is nice/clean) or do you have different requirements for this leg of your trip?

Exactly, nice/clean will be ok. (of course , If it will be 4-5* hotel, I will be glad)

So most important is good and safe location near the beach, nice/clean hotel. 

Again thank you very much!

How about any of the following (found when searching HOTWIRE for 2adults/1child):

3* HOTWIRE Mid-Beach for $126.00
Free Internet
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Holiday Inn Miami Beach - Oceanfront... not the fanciest of places, but it is on the beach and also has a pool (reviews say the breakfast and restaurant are poor so if you do end up here i would suggest dining elsewhere).  Also, note that the hotel is currently renovating, but i don't know how extensive it is.

3.5* HOTWIRE Miami Beach North - Bal Harbour - Sunny Isles for $130.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Sea View Bal Harbour Hotel... i'm not familiar with this property, but from what i read it's a bit of a 'throwback' in time; not necessarily in a bad way, but it's "old school" in style and charm

3.5* HOTWIRE Mid-Beach for $132.00
Free Internet
Beachfront
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach

3.5* HOTWIRE Mid-Beach for $145.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Circa 39 Hotel Miami Beach... this does not Beachfront like the others above, and is beginning to push your budget, but i listed it as it does get good reviews

Also note that none of these are in 'South Beach', although i assume you aren't necessarily looking for the party scene and nightlife with a 3 year old daughter in tow, but i point it out in case my assumption is wrong and you are looking for a 'scene'.

Any of the above seem to work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]