Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Walt Disney World Swan Hotel

ekhar7
By ekhar7,
in

So we have a better idea of what you're looking for and at what prices... what are some hotel examples that are acceptable at the $150 area?  at the $250 area?

Also, do you need on-site properties or anything with Disney perks (Fast Pass, Extra Magic Hours, Shuttle, etc) are acceptable?

What about the Swan and/or Dolphin?

I did have a quick look just to check on prices and this one caught my eye and i investigated further:

3.5* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $152.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> from the Orlando Hotwire hotel list this matches previous reports for Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

Would this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above, or how it goes if you take the Bonnet Creek offer above, and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Coronado Springs is a great example of the $150 range.  

My husband is hoping for something on the boardwalk so Swan/Dolphin may work although I was hoping for something that had the Magical Express as a perk (not a deal breaker though).  

Being in close proximity to Epcot is what he's looking for.  

If we can't find that, Coronado may work.  

Found one other Disney property for your dates:

4.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $204/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> Disney Swan is my best guess here

NOTE: that this PRICELINE EXPRESS does not show any resort fees, but assuming our guess of The Swan is correct, you will still need to pay the resort fee directly to the hotel

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]