Priceline Hotel: Need help with Priceline Express Deal

vatravel
By vatravel,
in

I cleaned-up your post a bit and for the future suggest using our BiddingHelper.com tool as it easily contains the amenities we use to research the hotel.

I believe this is the property you're interested in:

5* Mayfair - Soho (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $200/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this one would be the Intercontinental London Park Lane

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much, i did try bidding helper, but wasn’t able to get where I wanted.  At this point I can’t even tell you specifically what i tried.  I’ve been on this site for a few days and not sure why my ipad isn’t navigating the way I’m used to. OE for sure! Thanks again, Amy

Would the Intercontinental Park Lane be of interest? You should be able to click on the link above and go directly to the listing. If the Intercontinental isn't of interest, please let us know more about what you are looking for and we would be happy to research other options.

With BiddingHelper.com, you should be able to search for your location, then click on the PRICELINE, PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE Easy View tabs. With the PRICELINE tab you should then be able to start the bidding process or with PRICELINE EXPRESS/HOTWIRE a set of listings. If this isn't working, please let us know more about the issue and which browser you are using and we would be happy to help.

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if we can be of further help.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you, This looks like a good deal for the InterContinental but I would like to see other options.  

Any help you can give me for using the BiddingHelp link would be appreciated.  I’ve been using safari for iOs, and cannot scroll past the first listing.  i downloaded Firefox, same result.  I am not very tech saavy so this is fustrating.  Is there a browser that better supports this site?  I will get on our PC later this morning and hopefully will have better luck. 

I took a screenshot of what I’m seeing but can’t post it here in this message box, proving my above lack of tech skills 🙃

Thanks again for your help! Oh wait...I might have it, nope that insert other media doesn’t let me add screenshot. 

I’ve been using safari for iOs, and cannot scroll past the first listing.

I have heard one other report of this, but it's working fine on my own tablet.  Please:

1) send me a PM (message) by clicking my user name and look for the 'message' link and let me know what version of iPad you are using, the Safari version, and any other information that will help us replicate the issue in a test environment

2) try double tapping any white space within the EASY VIEW box and this may 'free' the page

3 hours ago, vatravel said:

This looks like a good deal for the InterContinental but I would like to see other options.  

Keep in mind that while you wait the current offer could disappear entirely.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks again, I  tried a couple of things.  i was using Safari in private mode, turned that off.  Also, i had my ipad locked on landscape, tuened that off and now I can scroll through on the biddinghelper ! hooray! Btw, I am using an Ipad Air 2, ver 12.2, i have it search8ng for updates. Tried to find my version of safari but didnt see that in my settings.  I am trying to nail this reservation today, i still have two more stops to book for this trip. 

Well. spoke to soon.  I wasn't able to scroll as much as I thought in portrait mode.  Got on the pc, did a proper search using biddinghelper. Sound a different area to check, came up with most likely Sofit St James for $338 a night. Clicked further, with the taxes and fees is was $1763 for four nights,  direct booking would be $1764. Thanks for all your help.  If I do find something I will be sure to post.  Right now my eyes hurt.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]