Hair Dryer

Parking & Transportation

On-site Parking

Car Rental

Valet Parking

Transportation Services

Parking

Motorcycle Parking

Please post the amenities from the BiddingHelper.com Priceline Express tab as these are the ones that are used to research hotels.

I believe this is the offer you're seeing:

4* Downtown Los Angeles (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $159/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet in room
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this hotel would be The Westin Bonaventure Hotel and Suites, Los Angeles

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Did you take this offer and how did it go?

Does this work for your needs or are you looking for something different that is 'missing' from this property?

If this doesn't fit your plans let us know more about what it is you're looking for in a hotel and we will try to help you find something that meets your needs.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 3/28/2019 at 12:28 AM, thereuare said:

Please post the amenities from the BiddingHelper.com Priceline Express tab as these are the ones that are used to research hotels.

2x

19 minutes ago, NachoMan91 said:

I was hoping it was the hotel Indigo for the $159, because when I go to checkout it says the last person received the hotel indigo.

The 'Last person got...' information is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone; it does not necessarily have any relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered.  Always let us know if you are hoping/expecting a specific property as it makes our research of the hotel easier as well us being on the lookout for something that meets your needs/expectations.

For the hotel above i assume this is the one you're referring to:

3* Downtown Los Angeles (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $144/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Internet in room
Free Internet in public areas
==> Miyako Hotel Los Angeles is my best guess for this one

Let us know what you decide and how it goes, or more information about exactly what it is that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip, and we'll take it from there.

Ok thanks, I plan on booking today, I see this one last hotel and I believe it may be the L.A. Grand Hotel in downtown LA. Its on hotwire hot deal:

Do you think that is correct? I used the tool and it said it also. If so I think that would be the best deal. 

3.5-star Boutique Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles area

$127 a night

Amenities

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerInternet accessPool(s)Restaurant(s)

Using the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab i believe this is the amenity set for this property (using the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button):

3.5* HOTWIRE Downtown Los Angeles for $127.00
Boutique
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess would indeed be The LA Grand Hotel Downtown

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]