Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

MKmomto2
By MKmomto2,
in

I am going to Walt Disney World 4/22-4/27.  I already have a reservation through Disney at Pop, but have been looking for a possibility of saving some money and upgrading as well.  I came across this and was wondering if you could identify:  

3.5*

4/22-4/26 (adding the 27th changed things considerably)

$130 per night

And these were the amenities listed:

Resort, Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Golf, Spa, Childrens Activities, Free Parking

Thank you!

You mention a PRICELINE offer but those amenities look like they came from HOTWIRE.

I see this Priceline Express offer which is for the same price you have listed above:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $130/nite with:
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> from the Orlando Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Although we can't see the name of the hotel either, if you read through the posts on the board you will see that we have an excellent track record at researching properties.  However, it's a process that you have to be comfortable with and open to in order to enjoy the savings that can often be had.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear it went smoothly and you received the (on-site) hotel that you were hoping for and were able to upgrade the star level of your hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]