Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast) W Chicago - Lakeshore

teeki
By teeki,
in

Hello,

I am looking for Chicago hotel options for today, 3/20 checkout 3/22. We will have two adults, two children under 9. We will probably be visiting the Field Museum/Planetarium, Navy Pier, Mag Mile, Museum Science Industry. I'd like to keep it around $100 or less per night since we'll have to pay for parking. An indoor pool is key and it would be great to be in an area where we can easily access the sites we are visiting, have restaurants or shops in walking distance. 

I wasn't sure the best areas to narrow it down to, but I was wondering if this Priceline deal might be a good option or maybe it's too far north? Is there a way to make sure there is an indoor pool with Priceline?

Downtown River North - 4-1/2* $74

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Free Internet in room

Fitness Center

Free Internet in public areas

Thank you very much

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4.5* Downtown - River North (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $74
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Internet in room
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Sofitel

3.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast (<<<----CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $58
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Free Internet in room
Fitness Center
>>>Best guess would be the Aloft Mag Mile; while not a 4.5, this would have a pool and be moderately more centrally located.

Let us know what you decide and if we can be of any further assistance. I'm also very familiar with Chicago and am happy to answer any city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you. From what I can see it doesn't look like the Sofitel has a swimming pool. I'd like to stick with 4* and up I think. 

I see this one on PL, mag mile, 4.5*. 

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor Swimming Pool

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

There are a lot under $100 in those areas on PL, but the above one is the only I see where indoor pool is listed. 

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast (<<<---CLICK HERE to go direct to the listing) for $78
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor Swimming Pool
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>The W Lakeshore or Intercontinental would be guesses in this case.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Congrats on your success.

Really nice win for this W property, which is right by Navy Pier.  I'd suggest trying to ask for a room on a higher floor - rooms either look towards the city or lake (upgrade) and a higher floor offers a better chance of a good view in either direction. 

Please let me know if you have any city questions.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]