Priceline Hotel: Help w/Maui 4* 4/4 - 4/6 Ka'anapali - Lahaina

mamacas
By mamacas,
in

star rating ---  4

city and zone --- Central or south Ka'anapali - Lahaina

travel dates --- 4/4/19-4/6/19

room rate per nite in US Dollars --- TBD but ideally less than $250. It is so satisfying when the deal is awesome.

amenities associated with the hotel (if applicable) --- fancy swimming pool! walk to beach less than 1/4 mile

I do not have a particular hotel in mind, but will be traveling with kids so noisy swimming pools crammed with screaming children are OK so long as there is also a bar onsite. Ideally walking distance (less than 1/4 mile) to beach.  I haven't tried to game Priceline in forever, so go easy 🙂  I can also use Hotwire. Hotwire's got a 4* in Central Ka'anapali for $237 and Priceline Express has 4* $232 in South Lahaina

Welcome to Betterbidding. 😀

Just to confirm (as options will vary depending on how many people you are searching for per room), how many rooms/adults/children are you searching for?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

5 hours ago, mamacas said:

noisy swimming pools crammed with screaming children are OK so long as there is also a bar onsite

Thanks for the laugh!:biggrin:

Searching PRICELINE EXPRESS (using the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab of our BiddingHelper.com as it makes the sort/filtering so much quicker) the only 4 star hotel in the Central Ka'anapali or South Ka'anapali zone that is under $232/nite is:

4* South Ka'anapali - Lahaina (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $232/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
==> The Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Ka'anapali would be my best guess for this one (which does appear to have a very cool pool and a water slide), HOWEVER, there is no bed choice shown so no guarantees that you would be able to receive a King bed, as well as all PRICELINE reservations only guaranteed for double occupancy (after that, it's at the discretion of the hotel)

If the occupancy is an issue you could alternately use HOTWIRE which allows you to search for up to quad occupancy and guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone in your search.  Searching for your dates and 1room/1adult/2children i'm seeing:

4* HOTWIRE Ka'anapali for $239.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> which from the Maui Hotwire Hotel List matches previous reports for The Westin Maui Resort and Spa, Ka'anapal, so this would be another way to play it although costing a few dollars more (but ensures no bedding/occupancy issues)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Hello, 

I am so new to this and it's still really confusing.

I need help trying to book the best deal for the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa (Central Kaanapali) for Aug 31 - Sept 4, 2019. Please help me find the best deal and how to book. Thanks! 

Please start a NEW TOPIC for your own trip and somebody will assist you there.

In your post please also include your expected budget (per nite before fees/taxes).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]