Priceline Hotel: 4* Palm Springs (Downtown Palm Springs) Hyatt Palm Springs

tmlfan3
By tmlfan3,
in

I’m currently looking at deals for Palm Springs and see a decent deal in both Hotwire and PL.

HW Info:

4*

Downtown Palm Springs

Sept 9 - 13, 2019

$102 USD

Amenities: Free Internet, Airport Shuttle, Business Centre, Fitness Centre, Pet Friendly, Pools, Restaurants, SF rooms, Suite

I’m 99.9% certain this is the Hyatt Palm Springs. Priceline has it on same dates for $113 USD. Both have the same $22 per night hotel fee. Only thing I’m debating is PL lets us choose a king room and HW has no room selection. 

We we would rather not get stuck with the 2 doubles room. Both are same price on PL. Per Hotwire, it says we can call after booking to request a room type. Would this be the best way to go? Don’t really want to spend an extra $50 just for this. 

With both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE reservations you can call the hotel after the name is revealed and request a specific room type/configuration, but there is no guarantee that the hotel will be willing (or able) to accommodate your request.

For the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer i'm seeing:

4* Downtown Palm Springs (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $95/nite with (or $101/nite for the King bed room):
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
==> i would agree that the Hyatt Palm Springs would be the best guess for this one

If you look at the all-in rate vs. the HOTWIRE offer you'll see that this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer actually comes out a few dollars less, and using our current Priceline Coupon will take an extra 5% off making it an even cheaper option.  So it would look like PRICELINE EXPRESS is the least expensive option... the question comes down to whether it's worth an extra $5/nite to guarantee a King bedded room (or take your chances and hope that the hotel is willing/able to accommodate your King bed room request)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

10 minutes ago, tmlfan3 said:

That link doesn’t work for me.

What happens when you click that link... blank page, PRICELINE home page, error message, etc?

I got it to work in chrome

Are you using any pop-up/advertising blockers in your other (non-chrome) browsers?

So did you take the offer above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I’m on my phone with no pop up blocker. I just see the PL homepage. It works on my laptop too. I still don’t understand how you even found that. Tried on my laptop as well and I don’t see this offer. 

Also, is there any concern that the additional fee is different for this offer? The “Resort Fee” is $88 on the Regular Hyatt listing on PL and on the Hotwire deal. This one is just called additional mandatory fee and is $93.20. 

Probably not booking just yet. Wife’s asleep and want to run it by her first. If we’re all good I’ll provably do it tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, tmlfan3 said:

It works on my laptop too.

Well at least you have a method to access the offer.

8 minutes ago, tmlfan3 said:

Tried on my laptop as well and I don’t see this offer.

What if you use our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the 'Priceline Express' tab on the right side... do you see this offer among the listings?

the additional fee is different for this offer?

No concern in this instance, it's likely that this fee includes any taxes on top of the resort fee while the $88 is before taxes are applies.  You can see this offer for a standard room shows a fee of $93/nite while this offer for a King Room shows $88/nite... yet same hotel..

You'll need to use the links posted above, or our BiddingHelper.com tool, to get the 5% off Priceline Coupon to work.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Yeah I do see it through the bidding helper tool, but don’t see the other two I see normally. Weird but oh well. This looks highly promising and I expect I’ll be booking tomorrow morning. And yes I know about the links and will be booking through this site. It’s been a great resource. Thanks for all your help. I’ll make sure to update this when we decide. 

Congratulations on your success!

Great we were able to help you locate this property and that you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this property in the Palm Springs Priceline Hotel List.

Have a great stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]