Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Downtown Denver - Central) Hyatt House Denver Downtown

ryk
By ryk,
in

4.6/5.0 Hotwire rating

Amenities

Free breakfast, Free internet, Bed choice

Business center, Fitness center, Indoor pool(s), Pet friendly, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Hyatt House Denver Downtown (previously Hyatt Place??)

440 14th St
Denver, CO 80202

With star rating, amenity information and bed choice, Hyatt was the only one that fits the profile in the hotel list. I know there is no guarantee in bidding, but your hotel list helped me bid with some peace of mind (I really wanted to stay in the central area).  Used the HOTWIRE link on the site. Thank you!

Thanks for the post.:smile:

It actually looks like Hyatt operates both a Hyatt Place and a Hyatt House out of this same location/address... both properties still show as 'active' (and are able to be booked).

Hyatt Place

Hyatt House

Have a great stay (and please report back upon your return confirming if indeed both brands are operating out of this single location)

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you both!

>>It actually looks like Hyatt operates both a Hyatt Place and a Hyatt House out of this same location/address... both properties still show as 'active' (and are able to be booked).

Interesting! I was too curious, so called the hotel to ask. The hotel person explained that Hyatt operates two hotels on the same property; it's the same building, entrance, and front desk, but there are two hotels inside. I am looking forward to seeing how it is like when I get there!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]