Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Fort Lauderdale (Downtown - Las Olas) Riverside Hotel

jargey3000
By jargey3000,
in

Amenities:

Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Proud of myself! Just snagged this room for a 1-night post-cruise! (didn't have to bother thereuare to help me figure it out LOL😎)

FWIW, I also got the same hotel for a pre-cruise night April 6, thru HW at $164/night.

Haven't stayed there before, but reviews seem OK for us.

FWIW - just booked this one on HW for 1 night April 14 @$112.

3.5 * 

Amenities: Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

I like that HW kinda give you a hint: "Hurry and book this rate! The last person got hotel." I know they're not guaranteeing you'll get same. but the few times i've seen that msg. I DID get same hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received another nice deal at this property.

44 minutes ago, jargey3000 said:

I like that HW kinda give you a hint: "Hurry and book this rate! The last person got hotel."

I'd suggest you NEVER use this information to try to determine what the hotel currently being offered is!!!  This information is relative to the last person who bought a hotel for this star rating in the zone, NOT necessarily having anything to do with the underlying hotel currently being offered.  The only information that you can safely determine from the hotwire 'hint' is that the hotel mentioned is a hotel for this star rating in the zone, it speaks nothing to the identity of the hotel being offered.

The 'What Hotel is This?' button inside the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW is a much better option, imo (but if you're sold on the 'hint' then use their hint in combination with the 'What Hotel is This?' button.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

47 minutes ago, jargey3000 said:

didn't  say I was "sold" on their hint....I said  I kinda liked it...sheesh!

Sorry, didn't mean to offend, it was just my way of saying if you like it feel free to continue to use it... but there are better tools that should be used in conjunction with it.

My apologies for any misunderstanding (which can happen on the internet since no 'tone' is provided in the typed word)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]