Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (World Trade Center - Wall Street) Moxy NYC Downtown

rob6465
By rob6465,
in

5/5-5/11/19

4-star Hotel in World Trade Center - Wall Street area

Complimentary free internet

Amenities:Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

$146/night

Please keep all requests for this stay in this thread, as well as the details of your win/decision in this thread as well.

For this HOTWIRE hotel:

4* HOTWIRE World Trade Center - Wall Street for $147.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==> from the NYC Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Moxy NYC Downtown             and would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3.5-star Hotel in Harlem - Washington Heights area

$144 per night 5/7/19-5/11/19

Amenities:

Boutique hotel, Business center, Fitness center, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms

Accessibility

Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel

Complimentary free internet

thanks again everyone

On 3/8/2019 at 3:13 PM, thereuare said:

Please keep all requests for this stay in this thread

I have merged your most recent thread into this one, since they appear to be for the same trip.

Your dates appear to have changed, have you already booked something else for 5/5-5/7, changed your dates, or looking into SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID?

Do you have a reason to be in the Harlem - Washington Heights area, as this is not typically an ideal location for the average tourist.  If you don't specifically need to be in this area, why the interest in this offer?  If you let us know more about the parameters of your trip (dates firm yet?, maximum budget, what your plans are while in the city, etc) we can pick out the options that best meet your criteria.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sister who lives in Manhattan is letting my wife and I stay at her apt with her for 2 nights but I prefer to stay at a hotel for rest of my 6 night stay in city. So now looking at possible 5/7-5/11.

Was curious at what was the hotel in Washington heights for that price and rating. Would like to keep 4 night budget under $850(including taxes/fees)

For 5/7-11, I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE World Trade Center - Wall Street for $146.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Best guess would be the Moxy 

3.5* HOTWIRE Harlem - Washington Heights for $115.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  A guess would be the Aloft Harlem.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

1 hour ago, thereuare said:

Sounds good... good luck and let us know how it goes!

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.:smile:

If it does not say any resort fees when you need to choose bed type, will I get a hotel without resort fees or will I be surprised?

The majority of the time if there are resort fees, then they are listed with the cost during check-out. On rare occasions there have been instances where there is a resort fee when there isn't one listed but in most instances if there is one then it is listed.

Thank you for keeping us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

As AaronJB noted above, both PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE are usually pretty good about showing resort fees when one exists (the exception would be when a resort fee is first initiated they both can be a little slow to get this information added to their system).

Assuming our guess above of the Moxy NYC Downtown, as far as i know they do not charge a resort fee.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at this new hotel and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay and fun in NYC!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]