Priceline Hotel: Long Island CIty and Theatre District 04/08-04/12

bhiya
By bhiya,
in

I will be going to NYC for three nights 04/08-04/12 and lam look for suggestions for bidding via Priceline or purchasing a Hot Rate hotel via Hotwire. I would like to find a room no more than $130 a night, if possible. Preferable a 3+ to 4 star hotel.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

1 hour ago, bhiya said:

three nights 04/08-04/12

Did you mean four nites 4/8-4/12 or are the dates wrong? (or are you going any 3 nites within this 4 nite date range?)

Also, staying in the Theater District is going to be a very different experience vs. staying in Long Island City... what made you mention these two zones and what aspects are most important to you in a hotel for this trip?

I'm very familiar with NYC, so let's start by confirming your dates and exactly what you're needs are for this trip, and we'll take it from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello, thanks for the reply. The dates are 04/08-04/12. Four nights is correct, I arrive late on the 8th. My primary purpose of visit is to see a couple of Broadway shows, but knowing how expensive that area is I'm willing to be in the Long Island area and use MTA.  ( I will be purchasing a pass). My preference would be somewhere between 15-20 minutes from Manhattan via transit, have free breakfast and not be too far from LaGuardia which I am flying out of home heading home. Thanks for your assistance.

Thank you for the additional information.

You could stay in Times Square with this offer from PRICELINE EXPRESS:

3* Times Square - Theatre District (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $127/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
==> Mayfair New York would be my best guess for this one... may not be the best hotel in NYC, but it does have a great location if that is your main objective

3* Long Island City (<-- CLICK HERE confirm your dates on the landing page) for $141/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Free Internet in room
Fitness Center
Free Internet in public areas
==> best guess for this one would be the Holiday Inn Long Island City - Manhattan View

If you're willing to stay downtown there is also:

4* Downtown - Wall Street (<-- CLICK HERE confirm your dates on the landing page) for $153/nite with:
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet available
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> World Center Hotel is likely outcome here

or

4* HOTWIRE World Trade Center - Wall Street for $147.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==> from the New York City Hotwire Hotel List matches previous reports for the Moxy NYC Downtown which is a new trendy/hip hotel

I wouldn't worry about 'Free Breakfast' too much if staying in Manhattan as between bagel shops and bodegas there are usually plenty of places to get an inexpensive breakfast for under $5.

Any of the above work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Great, keep us updated and let us know if you have any questions that can help you in making a decision.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]