Hotwire Hotel: Family Vacay

lchucka
By lchucka,
in

Looking for a hotel for 4/4-4/6 for a family of four either right near Disney or Pointe Orlando area. Trying to stay under or right over $100 a night. Would love to stay at a 3.5 or 4* hotel as we usually just go for whatever is cheapest. We want a good family vacay with a nice pool and possibly restaurant on site.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Some of what I'm seeing when searching for 2 adults/2 children for these dates:

If you go to BiddingHelper.com, click the "Hotwire Easy View" tab then the green "full amenities" button next to the listing you can see the full list of amenities with each HOTWIRE listing.

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $100.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Delta Marriott LBV, which has been seen with this amenity set previously.

4* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $105.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the B Resort and Spa

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Springs for $95.29
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Holiday Inn LBV

Would any of these possibilities be of interest?

Let us know what you decide and if we can be of any further assistance before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

To add to the above (as i was researching/replying when i saw that AaronJB answered)

Searching hotwire for 2adults/2children how about:

3.5* HOTWIRE Universal Orlando - I-drive North for $86.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive

3.5* HOTWIRE Lake Buena Vista South for $89.15
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Star Island Resort and Club

3.5* HOTWIRE Disney Maingate West for $93.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
==> Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts (i don't know much about this property but it does look like there are a lot of activities offered at the property)

Lastly, if you're willing to stretch the budget a bit:

4.5* HOTWIRE Champions Gate - West of Disney for $96.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate

Any of the above, or those in the previous post by AaronJB, of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the HOTWIRE links here on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Keep us update on your progress... but also keep in mind that the offers (and prices) above could disappear at any time, so if there is an offer that you really like you would likely want to try to make a decision sooner rather than later.

... and our Hotwire Coupon expires on Friday.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you ultimately decide or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

3 hours ago, lchucka said:

we found 2 we would really enjoy

Which two?

3 hours ago, lchucka said:

curious if there were any waterpark hotels available through hot rates

What would be an example of a 'waterpark hotel'?  I know The Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate has a lazy river, waterslides, etc... the pictures at Summer Bay Orlando by Exploria Resorts  show a lot of activities (although i suspect that some of these would come with an additional charge).  If you click the links above you'll see plenty of pictures of each of these resorts, but if this is not what you're seeking in terms of a 'waterpark' please clarify and we'll take it from there.

I like the Summer Bay Resort and Star Island. The Omni looks amazing but with all the extra costs, it makes the stay per night much higher. As far as waterpark, I meant somewhere like Coco Key that has the water slides and all. I know there are a few resorts like that in Orlando. I am willing to stay in other areas if I can find a good deal on something like that. I have a 7 year old that would love that!

The way i conducted my research yesterday was to:

-search using our BiddingHelper.com tool

-filter for hotels rates 3.5 star and higher

-sorted the results by price (lowest to highest)

-excluded anything that had a low user satisfaction rating

I stopped when i started to get to hotel prices that were at $100 (before taxes/fees) since this would put you over your budget... so i think the above are the best of what you're likely going to see; anything cheaper is going to be poorly rated and anything 'better' is going to stretch beyond your budget.

Also, you mention Cocoa Key Water Resort but note that this property is only 3 star rated so doesn't meet your original  criteria of a 3.5* or higher rated hotel (and is lower rated than the other offers above)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]